What do you listen to in the garage while wrenching on the Buick?

KevinB

I got my new setup in the garage and love it. I have some in-wall speakers I put in in the ceiling. I have a pc out in the garage and have a rhapsody account hooked into my sonos system. Pretty much have every artist available except for Metallica, Tool, The Eagles (which I hate anyways lol), and Nine Inch Nails.
I've been enjoying Rise Against here recently. Also like listening to the Cincinnati Reds on radio (opening day tomorrow:D)

My main playlist is mostly rock form the 90's (Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, etc...). It does have a little country mixed in (old and new), with some early to mid 90's rap (NWA with the solo stuff from Dre, EazyE, Ice Cube and other similiar artists.)

Need some more suggestions based on the music above. May try out Pandora Radio again, which I enjoyed but opted to pay for Rhapsody instead.

See if you can find some Jack Mack and the Heart Attack. Some great music and one of the songs I used to race to. "Put the key in the ignition, put the pedal on the floor". You get the idea.

Awesome! Just remove Slayer and add in Megadeth. Radio-that would be ESPN, 620AM, (Brewers, Packers, Bucks) and recently a lot of 890AM WLS "Where Chicago Comes to Talk!"

remove the slayer from the cd player, set aside, pull out the megabore and toss it out the window...now re insert the slayer cd and hit play

Days of the new 1st cd
Tantric 1st cd

A bit of everything, (I do mean about everything). Load up my itouch with a few hundred of my cds and just set it on the ipod dock next to the stereo and let it go.

K-Love or Christian CDs here. And yes, it's still cranked up on an old 80's Sansui receiver w/ Sansui speakers!

It's a Buick so the Lawrence Welk Show. Right after I have Piccadilly Cafe Takeout delivered

It's a Buick so the Lawrence Welk Show. Right after I have Piccadilly Cafe Takeout delivered

Haha. No Robert Goulet?:biggrin:

For me, I just put a pair of goggles on, grab a hammer and chisel, and turn on Flight of the Valkyries. Needless to say I have no idea what I'm doing.:rolleyes: