What do you guys think? Please give me your inputs

MyBoosta

More Boost = More Love!
Folks with knowledge from a similar set up, please give me your take on the below script.

I am in the process of fine tuning my combination; I ran through the sequences of the adjustable parameters from 1 through 4 as indicated on the TT chip literature, and discovered that the number 4 parameter (WOT Spark Timing, 3rd/4th gear adjustment) was set at 153 according to my Scanmaster. This means that my timing is 8.8* of timing change in those gears:confused: Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this also?

My chip is a 93oct street chip that was initially burned for my stock turbo and stock DP, I since then replaced both components with a TE-44 and a 3” THDP…the 50 injectors remained the same.

I dialed down the boost between 16 to 17 of boost on 93oct; my car was experiencing some knock (1.6 the highest reading and 0.7 the lowest); I don’t recalled which gear. I had to crank up the static fuel pressure to 53psi VAC off to get the O2 counts in the 750 to 760 range low gears…at high gears it showed 722 lowest and 742 highest, but it bounces all over the place no matter where it is (running at idle, cruising or jumping on it). It is very difficult to watch for all these parameters (boost level, O2 counts, Knock, the road and while trying to keep the car straight):mad:

I went ahead and adjusted Parameter 1 (WOT Fuel Overall) to 143…+11.7% Richer. And Parameter 2 (WOT 1st Gear offset) is now adjusted to 117…-8.6% Leaner:cool:

I finally got that pain in the butt TPS sensor to cooperate, now it reads .42 idle and 4.52 WOT. I had to find a good point by moving it up and down/back and forth where I was able to adjust idle and WOT w/o any of those two variables being compromised. Meaning, before I was getting .40 to .46 but the WOT was always falling to 4.98:(

I haven’t driven the car since implemented these latest chip changes last night due to rain, but I can tell that the throttle feel is much crisper while it idle in the garage. The car does not smoke you out of the whole house anymore. I lowered the static to 45psi, but now my IAC reads 31 and sometimes it bounces up to 33! The four dabs on the T+ are set to: ON / ON / ON / OFF.

I am new at this, so if you guys see something I could also implement, please let me know. Is my approach correct? What suggestions do you have?