What do you guys think about these Scanmaster numbers......

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I had an issue a while back with the car dying when I simply but it in drive. For some reason it has'nt been doing it lately. I honestly dont drive it right now because its not plated, and I have no insurance on it. But, I start it every now and then, and got these readings today while it sat in the driveway for a while. Seems like the idles bumps around a tad bit. nothing huge, just a little.

382-290 at first sreen on startup on scanmaster
AF 05-06
L8 37-42 (50-52 When in idle)
Bat Jumps around between 13.4-14.2 depending on idle. 13.4-13.6 whne in drive.

Int 128
Bl 128
ats 75
rpm 750-800 Sometimes hit 825 650-675 when in drive
tps .44

IAC 05 0 after checking through the numbers the second time Moves up when revving. 16-19 when in drive

CC 18-238 Jumps everywhere

Let me know what you guys think. I appreciate it!!! :smile:

Until you take it out and drive it and let the engine fully warm up and let the computer learn the numbers mean nothing.

Throttle blade is too open. Close it to increase IAC. Give it like 1/4-1/2 a turn on the adjuster screw. Then confirm tps is between .38-.46. .42-.44 is where I usually set mine too.

Get IAC in idle away from zero. Any number above zero is ok.. typically shoot for 15-20 in idle park. No accessories. meaning the lowest you should see is 15-20.

Your BL numbers watch them after the car has been driven for a few minutes. Watch them in idle, accell, decel, and cruising.

Post those numbers. 128 typically means its in open loop and/or computer hasnt learned the settings yet.