What do you do for a living?

Patient Service Coordinator, basically data entry for a home oxygen & medical supply company. Was just looking for something to pay the bills until I can get my hours done to be a commercial Helicopter pilot:D

Union elevator mechanic for IUEC local #21 here in Dallas.

I modernize old elevators into newer systems that are more efficient and reliable. Used to do construction and install from scratch.

Well i guess that makes 3 of us here :biggrin: , i am also an elevator mechanic for local #71 here in miami, i use to work for thyssen krupp- but now i'm with Kone, doing repair's and mods on elevators and escalators(?)

Heating and cooling here.
I have been doing it now for about 17 years. Lead service tech and sales at the company I work for now. Been at my current company for 13 years.
It's fun most of the time. Always learning something by either working in the field or going to a class.
We like the weather that everyone else hates. Extreme heat or extreme cold.

I manage JOHN DEERE stores:biggrin: Shane is gonna loan me the money to buy my families business:biggrin:

Mercedes Benz Tech in San Diego. Before that I did 8 years in the Marine Corps as a gas/diesel tech, worked on a/c, hydraulics, and was an electrician..... anyone need work on a Benz I could hook you up!:biggrin:

Auto tech. I have worked in auto dealers and a couple of performance shops. I love what I do but get paid like I don't. Master ASE and GM certified..

Disaster Pastor - I have led over 17,000 volunteers to gut out over 1000 homes and rebuild a few here in New Orleans

HA! HA! Not my own homes - just people in the city - we lost all and restarted too - could not walk away without helping others

I am a Designer/ Master Goldsmith with 37 years of experience. Just about ready for retirement. Freedom 55. I conceive and execute all of my designs myself from the master wax model to the set and finished item. I have created high end Jewelry for celebrities from all over the world. The Buick is my stress relief, if you can believe it? :smile:

Pics of my work on the custom site below.

I'll take the Princess Cut in Platinum and do you do single silhouettes like the pictured Cameo ! What a great job !! ;)

Admin.Sec. for the past year,Cust Srvc Manager in Grocery for 28 prior yrs. Going back to College this summer. I want a real job where the I can move around. Sitting makes you tired!

I am a Nuclear Medicine Technologist at a teaching hospital in the southeast. I work with the radiology department performing imaging tests on patients with a variety of medical issues. The letters that follow my name usually are MS, CNMT, NCT, RT(N), RDMS but don't let the titles fool you. Titles and certifications don't equal big money. I also own a small real estate rental company in Georgia.

i work for a amusemant company. I am a service tech on all kinds of video games, juke boxes, pinballs and of course pool tables.

been working for the same people for almost 15 yrs

I get paid to work on and play games.