What do you do for a living?

not an engineer (no degree...yet) but I test metals for the oil field industry, military (among other things the breach blocks for the A1 Tanks), and aircraft (landing gears and what not.). Bout to get my bachelors, then its on to the masters. After that its Doctor Dom time, teehee.

What do you do for a living?

Iam a full time none payed employee of TB.com and I fix roofs part time for extra money ..... (from what I hear , ;) )

Undercar inspector for the Little Yellow Bus Co. Seems I am always being thrown under those buses.
Also work at a local transmission shop answering phones.
Part time psychologist for wayward souls and those lacking direction and intent in life. "Have and issue? I have some tissues". There is no problem in life that giving me $100 an hour to talk to you about can't be fixed.

I am a CATV contractor. I fix CATV systems around the country from CA to DC.

Woah! we have new smilies.... *thought there would be more*

:biggrin:

Local 638 SteamFitter(Pipefitter)...Only called Steamfitter in NY... :wink:

I'm an Electrical Engineer, which makes me an IT Guru by day (Microsoft platform development, PLCs, systems analysis)...

...and Pro Modified junky by night and on weekends for several teams. Once in a while, it's Alky Funny Car.

Most likely going full-time next year (finally) as co-crew chief/lead mechanic for an NHRA Pro Modified team. Still waiting for John Force to call... :cool:

Lead HVAC service tech, also run estimates that hopefully turn to sales.
I like my job most of the time.

Seriously right now nothing (waiting for school to start first to see what my scedule would be like) just a student at Universal Tech Ins. and a Volenteer Fire Fighter with 6 local fire companys :eek: I barely have enough time to eat dinner 90% of the time let alone work...... basicly I get by doing side work with buicks and other cars :mad: Which is why I dont have my own lol not enough cash to spare right now :biggrin: :frown:

Steam/Gas Turbine Field Engineer for Professional Energy & Power (subsidiary of GE Energy). I fix the broken power plants so that we all have electricity to surf TB.com.

Union bricklayer and Contractor. Fourth generation family business.

Yes, I do mailboxes for cash! It's my only source for car funds.

Master mechanic during the day :cool: Buick mechanic during the night :cool: I maintain four TR's , one 97 Regal GS and one 04 Z 06 Corvette.

US Marine, 6062 Aircraft Hydraulics/pneumatics mechanic. I've worked on all of them except the osprey.

My contract is up shortly... looking to move on to something else, maybe air crew... or maybe even civilian :eek: