What do U think of these seats??

I agree with RedRegal. I got GN seats (front and rear) for about $200. Just keep your eyes open. RRT had a bunch of pix of Park Ave, and other seats that all fit nicely, and can be found at any boneyard. If you are trying to make a fast car look good, the eBay seats would be the icing, but I'd rather spend the $ on go-fast stuff, and cheap out with some nice F-body seats (which even come in leather!).

There's a big difference between a new Sport seat and a GM junkyard leather interior.

Depends on what you want. Real foam or GM foam. ;)

Price isn't outrageous for those 2 seats.

Put my Scat Procar Sport seat in the car in '94 and the foam is still like new and the covering shows minimal wear in cloth.

Would be better if you could try them out first but I bought my seat based on a magazine article tip, they were restoring an old TR.

For what they are, I don't really think they're overpriced. I mean $250 ea for a NEW leather/cloth sport seat.......given what new upholstry for my old seats would cost. Doesn't seem bad.

Originally posted by salvageV6
There's a big difference between a new Sport seat and a GM junkyard leather interior.

YOU'RE RIGHT! AND AS ANYONE CAN SEE, THE DIFFERENCE IS IN MY FAVOR. :cool: