So what are GTA rims worth these days?

BuickMike

Money pit
I'm starting to think about going back to some old school 15's with M/T DR's on the rear and skinnies on the front and am wondering what modified GTA wheels go for? Mine are regular fronts on the front and widened front's (9") on the rear. These work great with 275/45's in the rear and the 245/50's in the front for a cool staggered look. I love how they look, but my car is just too powerful for street tires in the rear.

Toyo makes a 275/45/16 Drag Radial and have a more streetable tread than other DR

They aren't worth anything, Mike.

Zilch, Nada, nothing... they are just big paperweights........... Bring them up to my shop and give them to me. I'll "dispose" of them for you. ;):D;)

They aren't worth anything, Mike.

Zilch, Nada, nothing... they are just big paperweights........... Bring them up to my shop and give them to me. I'll "dispose" of them for you. ;):D;)

Bummer. We should trade straight up for those junk wheels and tires on your car haha.

Most of my bad 60ft is from my suspension setup, but 1.87 was the best I could do on M&H 275/55/16's without spinning. I can't get below 2.0 on the Toyos.

I have 255/60/15 MT Street R and I did a 1.65 with factory(aka 1987 original)with 36mm IROC front sway bar and ATR rear bar. Back in 93/94 I pulled 1.90 60ft on 235/60/15 radial T/A's and 1.7's on BFG 275/50/15 Drag Radials.
Wanna get rid of the Toyos;)