What did you hate about 1987?

I was out of high school already and dammit... I remember that crap. :frown: yuck!!!

Cant really remember anything I hated about that year. Was one of the best years I can ever remember. Built a half-pipe in my buddys back yard that year.;) Of course he broke his leg in two place on it:mad: but still had a great time on it.

Although, I did not care for the hair styles of women then. That teased look just never looked right unless you were twisted sister.....:eek:

1987 was my senior year in high school. ahhhhhhhhhh the memories :biggrin:

(if i remember correctly:eek:)

i was 4 years old, going on 5, that december. I think i went to South Dakota, North dakota, Mt Rushmore, Black Hills, Minnesota, Wisconsin, with my family to visit the grandparents and the cousins....at that time, Cannon Beach was not infested with tourists and boutique stores..I remember being allowed to play on the beach with my older brother after school and exploring the coastal forests behind our old house....oh those were good days being kids...we moved to Monmouth in winter 1989 because dad was attending Western Oregon State College for a degree (its now called Western oregon University lol)

Was a good year for me. Got my first real job at a gas station which paved the way to shop ownership 10 years later and started dating a nice looking girl I would stay with for a couple of years. I hated those songs too, mostly listened to Ozzy, Zeppelin, Jethro Tull and other "harder stuff" lol. A buddy was listening to Metallica and I thought it was evil music and I could not hear the words.

Humm, let me see. 2 years into my mortgage on a house that I had to do a ton of work on, a 1 year old that didn't sleep and 7 year old that was a PITA little beotch and making peanuts for pay. 23 years later I got 2 years left on this money pit, a 30 year old that complains about her kids, a 24 year old that still needs Dad to fix his car and am still making peanuts. Life's good.:rolleyes:

Went thru a nasty divorce,was married 15 years to 1st one and went to court 5 times trying to get rid of her!! Then met my present wife and we just celebrated our 22nd anniversary! Life would be good if the economy would turn around though.

1987 I was 9 years old. The summer of '87 my parents went on a vacation to Jamaica and left my brothers and I at home. My parents felt bad so they bought us tickets to fly out. For whatever reason my aunt, who was watching us coulnd't find my birth certificate. The very flight we suppose to fly on made an emergency landing because of a crazed passenger. My momma thought that we were on the flight and flipped out. They boarded the next flight back to LA and took us to Disneyland instead...I enjoyed the trip to Disneyland but dammit....all I got from Jamaica was a lousy t-shirt...no pun intended.

I was 9 at the time. I remember all those songs. Brings back memories of sitting in the dentist's office once a week getting my braces tightened LOL

My first son was born, great year not a bad year , this year was greater he finished collage, got married, and moved out. LOL:)