What could cause this?

DCGN

I just installed 60 lb Mototrons and Extender chip, now I have low AF readings @ 3 and low lv8 @ 27-28. Also, the blm's are high @ 135 at idle. This is after setting the Translator base fuel at 10% rich. I changed from 36 lb injectors and TurboTweak chip. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could cause this?

Not sure on the others but I think the extender reads MAF @ 1/2 value so your MAF is really 6 which is good.
Does the chip have the fast up date patch?

You are correct...MAF readings will be half when using the Extender chip...also 135 BLM is not high...well within the normal range...

Thanks. Yes it does have the fast update patch. So the AF is good, what about the lv8 low reading?

MSDGN said:
You are correct...MAF readings will be half when using the Extender chip...also 135 BLM is not high...well within the normal range...
I know 135 is within the acceptable range but it was reading 128-129 with the blue tops and TurboTweak chip. Could it be the injectors that changed the blm's?

the extender chip features also the ecm to see 512 grams of air instead of 255 so all the info you get from direct scan/scanmaster on the maf grams will be half of what they normally be.

in a good tune your blm's should be + or - 10 so your good. i

does the extender chip also extend the lv8 tables to 512 also

it would make since cause load is figured my TPS/rpm and air flow. if the air flow is doubled the lv8 may have to be to make the ecm function correctly

The higher BLM's are most likely a result of the new chip and injector combo...mine did the same thing...when I went to Extender Extreme and 72 lb injectors BLM went up to 140...not a big deal...as long as the BLM's go back down around normal when I'm cruising I'm OK with it...

Ok, thanks guys. I took the car out this afternoon and drove it about 20 miles. When I got back the blm's were 130 at idle. So I'm good. Thanks again for all your reply's.

Dan