What Chip?

turbokid9765

I bought some 65lb. injectors and was thinking of the TT chip for them. Any other recommendations? Also do i need a powerlogger and scantool with this chip? Should i get a race gas chip for the track as well or would it be fine to just use the 92 octance chip?

2 things a TT chip and Alky injection..... traction will be the next step. Assuming the car has pump/HW, scan tool, etc etc..The basics

2 things a TT chip and Alky injection..... traction will be the next step. Assuming the car has pump/HW, scan tool, etc etc..The basics

If I go alky what does that mean with map sensor, chip, and everything else? You said a scanmaster is fine but i've heard to get the powerlogger as well if you want the full effect, is this true?

Here is a parts lists-

60mm turbo standard journal bearing
adj. fuel pressure reg.
headers
convertor 3000 stall ?
walbro 340 w/ hot wire
volt booster
65lb injectors
ta perf. downpipe w/ dump
stretch intercooler
70mm throttle body
ck perf. stage 1 trans. rebuild kit w/ hard parts

Then all that computer stuff chips, scanmaster, etc.?
Also tires ?

Most of the alky kits come with a 3 bar map sensor, if your going the alky route have Eric burn you a chip for alky. You could run your regular chip with the alky also, but why not take advantage of the extra timing in the alky chip! Thr scanmaster is a good start for a scantool.

Eric is TurboTweak. He's a one-man show there. The deal with the MAP sensor as it relates to alky is that in order to run a progressive alky set up you will need to splice into the green signal wire running from the MAP sensor to feed a signal to the alky controller.

If I go alky what does that mean with map sensor, chip, and everything else? You said a scanmaster is fine but i've heard to get the powerlogger as well if you want the full effect, is this true?

Here is a parts lists-

60mm turbo standard journal bearing
adj. fuel pressure reg.
headers
convertor 3000 stall ?
walbro 340 w/ hot wire
volt booster
65lb injectors
ta perf. downpipe w/ dump
stretch intercooler
70mm throttle body
ck perf. stage 1 trans. rebuild kit w/ hard parts

Then all that computer stuff chips, scanmaster, etc.?
Also tires ?

You don't need the volt booster, waste of money.

Chuck