What cam for this combo??

Shit, Bison has gone 9's with his stock shit so I sure don't doubt u can go fast with stock stuff. how long it will last is all about the tune.

but he beats the balls off that thing all summer long and its his DD then drives to the track with his "Stock junk" and beats 1/2 the guys that showed up on trailers lol then passes them on the way home with the AC cranking......lol

Turbo96max.. If you are replying to me as if you are telling everyone or who ever not to believe that you can run crazy times with b/s parts & as i was saying "stock crank" well buddy, i still have the whole entire motor still all put together for anyone who also may think i'm b/s ing here. As for you.. How are you doing & how fast have you gone so far?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Lol GNBRETT. I sure also did the same. Drove it to the track, shows & etc.. with a/c & p/s full weight car little too much lol 3805.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

if its tuned right and doesn't lean out them motors can stay together a long ass time under repeated abuse. and I mean repeated abuse!

forged or billet parts may break just like stock if u detonate.

@GNBRETT no girdle or billet centers on Bisons stock crank block? Is he running Xfi ?
It's a stock short block. Stock pistons, ring, rods, crank, and caps. The bearing inserts have been replaced. When I got the engine it had been sitting uncovered for many years and was full of dust and dirt. I tore down 100% and measured everything then reassembled with new inserts. I did not replace the rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a stock short block. Stock pistons, ring, rods, crank, and caps. The bearing inserts have been replaced. When I got the engine it had been sitting uncovered for many years and was full of dust and dirt. I tore down 100% and measured everything then reassembled with new inserts. I did not replace the rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All the data and advice you shared through the years all add up.

It's like the old saying; I will believe it when I see it. It is my firm belief that in order to be ahead of the pack, or simply duplicate, you have to first believe it before you will see it.

Glad to see your iPhone app is working hahaha.