What are you guys using for cordless impacts??

Boston GN

Looking to purchase one, but would like one strong enough to be able to r&r all four tires on one charge. I don't think I'd need anything stronger than that for a cordless.
What do you guys use?
TIA

i have a Dewalt and it works fine.
its battery operated, so i just break loose all the lug nuts by hand and finish them off with the gun.
the install --- i do with just the gun and check 1 on each wheel by hand.

I bought a Ford 9" several years ago from a guy in "the outback" who proceeded to come out with a cordless impact to bust it off the springs. I was about to start laughing, but WTF, those funged-up rusted nuts zinged right off!

Snap on!!! Does lug nuts lags whatever you want. Think 500 ft lbs. not inch pounds like alot of them are

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I got a 18v Dewalt when I first got it it was pulling lug nuts off no problem. Now I have to break the nuts loose.

Ingersoll Rand has a cordless impact wrench that is 20v and has 780 ft lbs max reverse torque and 1100 ft lbs max tightening torque. I've seen them new on ebay for $287.00 shipped

I use the JEGs one. I got it for $150. It does all four wheels on and off each race day just fine. It's cold blooded though. You need to warm it up to get all the torque out of it.

Ingersoll Rand has a cordless impact wrench that is 20v and has 780 ft lbs max reverse torque and 1100 ft lbs max tightening torque. I've seen them new on ebay for $287.00 shipped
Best of the best, i just reasonably saw advertised on either Gear, Truck U or one of those shows on Speed TV. This is the most powerful cordless i ever Hurd of for sure. With that being said, its on my wish list. I'm the kind of guy that don't use power tools unless i have to, don't know why, i just like the feel of a ratchet in my hand.

Joe

Ryobi 18v lithium ion. 200 ft lbs of torque. I used it last year on the hrpt when I broke a brake pad. Zipped the lugs right off and broke the caliper bolts free without a problem too. I have fell in love with the ryobi cordless tools.

I researched this product and that price is for the bare tool only. No batteries or charger. The complete kit is like $420.

Unless you have a cheaper outlet : ) Please, do tell.
My friend uses the snapon version and it kicks ass.

they both appear to be around 400 with two batteries. I like either at a deal price.

D

Saw someone at the track using one called a Goodyear- it worked really good- he said he bought it at pep boys.

Check Matco tools.... They are teaming up with there sister company Dewalt and going to make a cordless impact that capable if 750ft lbs

Clint

All I know is that it will be a Matco and says by dewalt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk