What are my options for a turbo?

1QUICK85

Big Old Turbo Turd!!
I have a 85 GN. I am looking to upgrade the turbo before summer is out. What are my choices without having to move things around or try fitting it in there........I would like the list of turbos that fit right in. I know the TA33 does...and what injectors go good with the turbo you recommend. Looking to get into the low 12's maybe even faster in the future.

Thanks,

Nick

I believe that PTE has a turbo similar to the TA-33, maybe a TA-48? My buddy has an 85 T-Type with the V-3 intake and uses a TA-60 on it. There's nothing hard about fitting it. You just loosen up both housing's bolts and reclock the turbo to fit your application. It's a good way to get more turbo if you don't mind buying used as used TA-49's can be had for $350 to $450 on this site.

TA60 and TA49 fit in my car alright......thanks for info man....What is the biggest I can go then????;) Do I have to run a stall with a bigger turbo........It will just take longer to spool..yes?? I wanted to go with some used 42.5 lb. injectors.....so what is the minimum turbo I would need to run with those and the largest I can run??thanks guys..........more questions to come I am sure of it!!!:D

Nick