What are accurate numbers for the OTC4000E parameters?

jkelley

New to the GN world purchased the car about 4 months ago Done alot of reading and talking to other GN owners been learning on the fly...(Not able to afford a Scanmaster right now) Just received the OTC4000E been playing around with it wrote down some numbers I appreciate it if you guy's could take a look at my results let me know what you think...In Park car warmed up...I will have to pull the computer and see what chip the car has

TPS-.420
rpm-1000
02-jumped around .22-.76 (I dont think these are right will re-check today after work)
SAP-.33
BLM-126
TEMP-170
INT-126-140
LV8-.34
MAP-91
MAF-.007
IAC-.35

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated

Thanks!

As I posted on the other board, those numbers all look quite good. Idle rpm is a little high, but after thinking about it a bit, I think it's because you may be checking these readings in ALCL mode which will bump the idle rpm up a bit. No worries.

Thanks Dave!...Whats the other Mode than ALCL I can use on the scanner to look for ...?...I was thinking the Idle was a little High too ..Thought I read it should be around the 800-850rpm but I may have been wrong

There is the 9-ROAD mode. It's the mode you need to use while actually driving the car.

Dave I can go by the numbers I have posted as good values to referance in the future if anything does decide's to go go Bad?..Correct...I didnt know if there was a set of paremeters to go by posted anywhere other than what I saw on the SM website ..Checked my book and didnt find any values listed

I went and ran the numbers again tonight car warmed up in park RPM 1000

WOT=4.72 Engine off key on
TPS=.42
Temp=176
lv8=30
int=138
blm=135
sap=37
maf=.006
mat=120
Iac=35
O2's Volts are 0.77 =680 MV

I put the scanner in Road Mode here is what it said :

02's=0.77
KKNR=0
KNK=0
O2 Cross Counts=.024
Fuel Rich
MAF=0.10
MAT=134
LV8=53
INT=124

After turning the car off & disconnecting the scanner I strarted the car again and the SES light came on and it was idleling erratic so I turned it off let sit for a bit started it back up No SES but it was idleling High again...Did I not disconnec the scanner correctly or exit out of road mode before disconnecting?

Thanks!