What a cute little 18 month old pitbull named Hulk

That one may have some Neopolitan Mastiff in his bloodline.
picture-10078.jpg
neapolitan-mastiff-original-function.jpeg

I learned that information from several articles that I have read about this dog

Dam Dee what's the biggest American Bulldog you've seen? I've never seen one that big before. The biggest I've laid eyes on in person was 140lbs. He was a monster. Maybe the genes will produce offspring larger than both parents like the lion/tiger crosses.

So if I cross breed and Afghan Hound and a Pug I may invent a real life .....Chewbacca.
foto-afghan-hound-10.jpg
+
Pug.jpg

=
Chewbacca-starwars.jpg

Yes, he did. The biggest JDJ I have seen was 125.
The one I saw @ 140lbs was a Johnson. Amazing thing about a Standard or Scott is that they are typically smaller than the Johnsons. You just never know what the monster will be like until you feed him for a year and half.

he is 110 or 115. The old man is 99 lbs now

He is due a trip to the vet within the next week. I doubt he has hit 115. I see him everyday so he could have snuck in some weight on me but I believe he'll be in the 110 ballpark....maybe not even 110 but we'll see. He is healthy and solid as a freaking horse.

If you look at some vids on the net he feeds them muscle builders for K9's just as a body builder uses them. No wonder he is so big