136.4 KB · Views: 591
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 576
  • Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 575
Solid

Well after 6 months at the body shop and excuses after excuses from the painter and 1500.00 paid in advance toward a supposedly show quality paint job( was told would cost abot 3000.00 total). got a call from a freind who said the painter was getting ready to loose his shop. Called painter was told no worries car was painted and i could come and get it. Went get car and could see the orange peel from across the parking lot. The guy basicly sat on my car for 6 months the when he found out he was loosing his shop painted car in 3 days and belive me it shows. never even took off the trim just taped it up and sprayed it.
The wet sanding was to try to make it anything better than the 20 footer it was, Well now it is a solid 5 footer just cant do anything with the fish eyes.
Oh i didnt pay him any more than he already had(1500.00) and I am pretty sure I could have done better painting it in my garage than he did in a booth.
Prep work sucked and spray job was even worse.
Painter swears he will make it right and repaint the car but I dont think I want to take that chance.
Guy has painted some really sweet rides and they were all perfect then he does mine in a big hurry and hosed it all up.