Westrn Pa Summer meets!!!!

Yea 'Rev em up' was pretty good. I liked that "supercharger" under your hood stagemonster.

Anyone still planning on prp thursday?

Rev em Up Cruise

Thanks for coming out guys. 550 cars and a good time, unfortunately a 20 minute rain towards the end. Lots of good comments on the event. The PRP this Thursday fell through, weather maybe iffy as well. We are looking at next Thursday, August 12. Jason, I wanted to get a day to bring my GN for the gauge instalation ( oil, fuel and water ) My brother probably also wants to have some work done on his TTA. Just let me know waht days look good to you.

Vince

Probably cant do Irwin this weekend. Got family coming into town. I may go to Caste though on Sunday if anyone else is heading out that way.

Jason,
Got a few more miles on my car. It is still running good. Got the tires on it. I am just going to wait on my classic plate to get it inspected. So I dont have to deal with emissions crap.

Bill,
or anyone else? Can someone show me how to either clay bar my car, or buff it out? I want to shine the beast up, but have no experience doing either.

Thanks All
Mitch

Went down to Mineral Beach tonight. Was a clean GN there. Lot of cars had already cleared out. May get the car out tomorrow afternoon/evening if i get a chance. Either way i will be down Casti sunday for sure.

Thanks for coming out guys. 550 cars and a good time, unfortunately a 20 minute rain towards the end. Lots of good comments on the event. The PRP this Thursday fell through, weather maybe iffy as well. We are looking at next Thursday, August 12. Jason, I wanted to get a day to bring my GN for the gauge instalation ( oil, fuel and water ) My brother probably also wants to have some work done on his TTA. Just let me know waht days look good to you.

Vince

Just give me a call anytime this week my week is open.

Had a little too much fun with the line lock earlier...Anyone got a good receipt for getting rid of that rubber smell...:cool:
Lots and lots of air freshener maybe?

Had a little too much fun with the line lock earlier...Anyone got a good receipt for getting rid of that rubber smell...:cool:
Lots and lots of air freshener maybe?

That smell never goes away. Its an inherant problem with these car the tires just seem to get no traction you just learn to live with it.:cool::cool::cool: