Western Canada calling

I'm in Edmonton but there is a Turbo buick club based out of Calgary. You can check out their Forum. That would likely be the best place to find more Calgary tb folk.

karolko,

There are probably 2 dozen of us in Calgary. Log on to Grand National Club of Alberta Forum. This is based In Calgary. We meet once a month in the real world (maybe not so often in the winter). Usually we have a display at the World of Wheels in February. You'll be able to recognize me. I’m the one with a GNX on steroids.

Hey freeboost, i havent yet registered with the alberta gn club, but would you happen to know if anyone is meeting this december? i will be joining soon. thanks for the info.

Meetings are the second Tuesday of the month. The last one was Hooters on Macleod Tr. (boobs & beer). Nothing posted yet (saw your post). Last winter we meet at Jim's shop on Saturday mourning’s.... we'll see. Jim is one of the hard core gearheads in the group.

The meetings are pretty informal - don't expect parliamentary procedure. Look forward to meet

Awesome. sounds great!!!!

where is Jim's shop located, and do you meet everysaturday in the winters?

looking forward to meet a bunch of local crazy's like myself and picking their brains.

Adrian