West miramar GNs

Blkt6

Just around the corner from my friends house,2 houses about 5 gns between the two homes.Just wondering if its anybody on this board.West Mir.

If you mean the town of Miramar out near Pembroke Pines, I have one. I live W of I-75 off Pines.

Terry

we should all hook up seems theres alot of us in the pembroke pines miramar area. i seen one pass by as i was eating taco bell on university. You guys know of a car show at hooters. lets go and have some wings

I'd love to find something to do in this neck of the woods. What's this about Hooters??
I have Nittos and everytime there is a meeting 30 minutes away, I think about the mileage on the tires. Towers is close enough but it has either been raining or I've been out of town.

Whenever I have the GN out, I never see anything interesting - I drove the PT to Jeffs last week to pick up a new chip and saw turbo Carrara, 2 Boxters, 3 GT Mustangs Saleens, several Z06's, couple M3's, it was disgusting.

Terry

well every thursday theres a car show at hooters on pines and univeristy. never checked it out but who knows

My gn is in Palm Beach but i work in pines,nothing good happens up there. I am going to buy a trailer and bring it down with me so i can go to these events.I work at the fire house on stirling and 196ave so if your ever in the area swing by.My name is Paul

I came by to say HI but you weren't there today.
Man that station is hard to get to if you don't come from the right direction.

Terry

was driving down Palm Ave today at lunch and saw the rear end of a GN sticking out of a bay just south of Pembroke Pines....it was at a transmission shop....anyone's here?

sorry i missed you,to many people called in sick so they shut my truck down and moved me into a busier station.At night sometimes you can hear people racing down those 2 long streets.

That would be mine

That GN you saw at the transmission shop would be mine. I get to pick it up today! I can't wait!!!:D I shoudl be there about 5:00 or so. I might take it to Towers tonight.

Hay MYGN86 are you the one by that rim shop next to home depot. I seen a Gn there with some rims. If not anyone here???

No thats not me, but I know the one you are talking about. I have talked to him before. I want to put 17" rims on my car too, like he has. ;)

Miamign3.8,
That car belongs to Matt...he works over there at TK Performance....