West Coast Nationals Racing Classes

Buzzard

I hope to have enough classes to make everyone happy this year.

TSM, stock block, heads up, pro tree start

Stage block heads up, Stock rear suspension cars only, Buick body, no tube chassis cars or back halves, Pro tree start

10.00 index class, any buick powered car or truck (scott w.) :smile: sportsman tree, dial it in and don't go faster. In case of double break out, he or she who breaks out by the least will advance.

11.50 index class, same as above only for cars without roll bar

Bracket classes, this is open to any buick powered car or truck, if we have enough cars we can break it into classes based on et, otherwise we will lump them all together.

All racing will take place on Saturday with finals Saturday night after dinner break. So people that are traveling can get home. I will try to schedule the races so we can all run as many classes as we want with plenty of cool down time.

Sunday is a fun day, to let the wife or friend run the car down the track or do some testing, we can have a bracket race also if there are enough cars left.

I will entertain any other input as to additional races or classes, this event is for you guys, so lets have some fun.

P.S. Payouts are based on entry fees for the classes and T-shirt sales.

Last year I think winner took home 400 bucks, Second place 200. Not too bad.

sounds good but i will just do test in tune since its just a hotair :) also what kinda of giveaways are we going to have this year with the raffel? or are we going to have a raffel this year?

Thanks for the heads up Jan but I guess I'll also be doing test & tune also unless there is a heads up unlimited class??:frown: Prob get kicked out or blow it up eventually anyway;)

Scott Wile

........10.00 index class, any Buick powered car or truck (scott w.) :smile: sportsman tree, dial it in and don't go faster. In case of double break out, he or she who breaks out by the least will advance.

11.50 index class, same as above only for cars without roll bar.....

These are heads-up classes and should be a 4 tenths pro tree?:confused: Let the wannabees and wimps go the the bracket classes with grandma, and the race cars play with a pro tree.:D

Or did Dan and Krom whine to you about me "treeing" them so often, and they need a handicap?:D

Lets say I want to pay to get my a$$ kicked by Dick Kerney in TSM. Do I sign up & pay in AZ when I get there, or preregister with someone on the board?

These are heads-up classes and should be a 4 tenths pro tree?:confused: Let the wannabees and wimps go the the bracket classes with grandma, and the race cars play with a pro tree.:D

Or did Dan and Krom whine to you about me "treeing" them so often, and they need a handicap?:D

The only tree you know is the one you wrench under.

The only tree you know is the one you wrench under.:eek:

The only tree you know is the one you wrench under.:rolleyes:

Are you stuttering Krom, A little nervous perhaps.

It's ok your junk will never run fast enough to give Nick a good race anyway. :biggrin:

Is she going to lick or bite those things already? Do something. What a tease.