We're MOVING !!!!! NEW INFO:

HRpartsNstuff

If anyone has tried to get hold of us lately, you may have found that impossible. We are in the middle of moving into our new house, and moving the office and assy + packaging + shipping for the business as well. Please be patient as we get setup & running again ASAP. Any correspondance and/or shipments TO our old address/fax will NOT be lost. We will have all our "old" info forwarded to our new place, but here is the new info for all:

HRpartsNstuff
2002 Industry Rd.
Atwater OH 44201

Order Line / LIGHT tech: (330) 947-2433
(Please use 678-0899 for 1 more week)

FAX: (330) 947-2977
Old & new fax currently down right now,
New # should be active by Wed.

Website address & E-mail address will stay the same.
E-mails will take a few days to reply at best until we are back up & running smoothly. Getting phones & internet hooked up here has been an experience to say the least.

Shipping will be basically shut down for most of the week. If we get an order for something we have together or in stock (that I can find :) ), it might go out in a day or 2. For all the "other" stuff & back orders, it will be next week before we can get back in gear for that.

In the long run, this change will make things run MUCH smoother & allow us to build up inventory on all items (including swaybars :) ). Just a major pain & sore muscles & lack of sleep for right now. I won't be able to get online & check this thread all week, so if everyone can keep this on the 1st page & active, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all & sorry for any inconvenience this causes. We wanted to hold off & do this after we got caught up, but it couldn't wait any longer. We were actually falling further behind by not making the move earlier. Next year should be a much less stressful & much more productive year :)

Originally posted by GN One Day...
Did you get your zoning/house issue sorted out?
(crossing fingers)

Nope. It kept boiling down to having 40-50% down, approx 2% higher interest rate, an extra thou for appraisal, and lawyer input to cover details. We are not in a position to do anything like that, and we just couldn't get around some issues.

Found another house that sold within a week on the market, & the deal fell thru & we caught it the next day. Made an offer, accepted the counter offer & away we went. This place has the exact same lot size (approx 2.5 acres), just not quite as "park like". The new house is a LOT nicer than the other one, but the garage is just a 2 car vs the 40x40 we were looking at. Figured it was MUCH easier to put up a pole barn (at the new place) than it was to renovate the entire house (at the other place). I will try to get some pics posted soon.

Bottom line, now I have approx 28 x 55 full basement to work out of, office is in the sunroom (I like it, the wife has issues with it), 24 x 24 garage (for the '53 & parts/packaging storage), and hopefully a 40 x 80 next year :) to move all the machining & welding here as well. It's WAY better setup than I have now, and expect things to run MUCH smoother in the very near future. Can't wait to actually have stuff ready to ship on the shelves. Extra bonus is we are now within a half hour of a nice dragstrip! It's up for sale, so not sure what will happen there. It's the home of next years BPG event. Might do a cruise/BBQ/open house thing if we can get the building up & parking space.