Went to this one last year. Great show. Good cause.

1FASTV6

Project FUJR car
3rd Annual Benefit Classic Car, Motorcycle, & Truck Show
&
Presented by NorthEast Car Shows Fundraisers, Inc. & Sponsored by First West Mortgage Bankers, Ltd.

Sunday, September 21, 2003, from 9 AM to 5 PM.

(Rain Date Saturday, September 27)

at Orchard Beach Parking Lot, Bronx, N.Y.

All net proceeds to be donated to the N.Y.P.D. P.B.A. Widows and Childrens Fund.

Proudly Presents:
1st Annual NYPD Widows & Children Memorial Motorcycle Run through the Boroughs of the City of New York.

Join us for a memorial motorcycle run through the Greatest City in the World, its landmarks, and all of the beauty of its surrounding Boroughs, and all for a really great cause!

Registration for Motorcycle Run from 7AM to 9AM at Orchard Beach Parking Lot.

Live Entertainment and Guest Appearances to include:

Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
The Dubs
The Del Vikings
The Southern Rock Sound of The Sundown Band
From the Discovery Channel Hit Series "American Chopper"
Meet IHRA Top Fuel driver Bobby Lagana, Jr. and The Twilight Zone Racing Team

Plus:
Master of Ceremonies Don K. Reed from WCBS-FM 101.1

How much horsepower does your car have? Check it out on the Portable Chassis Dyno provided by Modern Muscle Motorsports.

$20.00 Car Show Registration Fee
(Price Includes 2 Occupants)

$25.00 Motorcycle Run Fee

(Includes Car Show Entry & 2 Riders)

$10.00 Per Spectator

Children Under 12 Free

All Vehicles Welcome

Parking for Trailers
Top 300 Trophies

Dash Plaques

Door Prizes

Music & Entertainment

Food & Drink

Vendors

Playground for the kids

A Great Day for the Entire Family!

For Car Show or Vendor Info, Please Call Joe: (914) 557-7575,

Scott: (914) 774-6514, Skip & Tricia: (914) 967-7521

Fax: (914) 921-6883

E-mail: NECSFundraisers@aol.com

Snail Mail: NECS Fundraisers, Inc.

102 Maple Ave., Rye, NY 10580

For Motorcycle Run Info, Please Contact Steve (914) 438-0137

E-Mail: FTSSPC@optonline.net

Visit their web site: www.geocities.com/praetorianmc

From I-95 (New England Thruway) North or South: Any access road to I-95 to The Bronx. Exit at 8B, Orchard Beach, City Island Exit on to Shore Rd. Follow Shore Rd East to the traffic circle. Make the first right off the traffic circle, follow access road to the end. Make a left on to Park Drive and follow to the Beach. The route is well signed for Orchard Beach, along with car show signs that will be posted.
From The Hutchinson River Parkway North or South; Any access road to The Hutch to The Bronx. Exit at Orchard Beach, City Island Exit. Follow access road to the traffic circle. Make the second right off the traffic circle, follow access road to the end. Make a left on to Park Drive and follow to the Beach. The route is well signed for Orchard Beach, along with car show signs that will be posted.

**NOTE** The Hutchinson River Parkway is for passenger car use only, no trucks or trailers will be allowed on Parkway. For those driving their show cars, The Hutch would be the best route due to construction work and subsequent congestion on I-95 in the area. For those with trucks or trailers that need to access I-95, the best bet is to try and arrive as early as possible to avoid congestion.

Yes it was a cool show I went last year - I'm going to go before I fly out to Chicago at 4:30 minus both Buicks (GN's in PA and the Regal is in pieces)