Went 7.38 this weekend

.001 Red in the first round.....Ran a 7.41 on a 7.39 Dial but had fun and didnt hurt anything.. Im sure this car will run a 7.2 with more timing and boost...

when I seen the time I thought it was an 1/8 run. HOLY SMOKE when it was a 1/4 mile. I want ONE!!!

Good going Gene!! I know you've been sneaking up on this for a while now, glad to see the combo is sorted out. I want to see that 7.2X pass, that would be awesome!

Neal

Maybe next year Neal...I think i need to put this motor away and build the other one stronger and turn it up ..I want to try the odd fire just because of the added strength of the crank... I know other guys are making more power than me have even fire cranks. It just makes sense to me from the stand point of strength.

well done! saw you on Saturday after 7.39 pass great to meet you and see your car in person

Turbo thunder at mission someday its a fast track?

That was awesome shot. Hey Geno tell CAL you want the 6.99 program. He help on Bob's car that I drove. By the way you have a AWSOME CAR.

Cant wait to see how the new Odd fire will run with a better turbo..

Geno, has there been a program developed to run the odd fire stuff with XFI. I remember getting rid of the big 3.750 odd fire stroke cranks, cheap, because no one wanted them. If I remember correctly it was all about the phasing, crank journal timing stuff.