WellCraft Scarab

LC2BUICK

1989 WellCraft Scarab 23 foot
5.7L Vortec V8 285hp.
Alpha SS/T outdrive
Boat is red/black/white in color.

Boat is not in running condition. Motor is cracked from poor winter prep. Boat will need engine and exhaust manifolds. With a factory 285 horse motor the boat propped 68mph. Hull is in fantastic shape with very minimal dock scrapes. The swim platform is faded from the sun, but easy to paint. The interior is in excellent condition. Boat shows very well and is a looker on the water. Gets attention everywhere it goes. Boat requires a 25/26 foot slip. NADA value for this boat in ready to run condition is $10,500 w/o trailer cost. I have seen these boats go on e-bay for $7500-$12,500 in various conditions. This boat with the exception of the cracked engine is in fantastic shape, well cared for and stored inside until last year. This boat will not disappoint the buyer.

Exterior:
Swim platform
Sun deck
Trim tabs
Anchor bottom drag hook
Rear ski hook
All navigation and anchor lighting
Misc. bumpers, ropes, and oar
Red cockpit cover
Thick storage entire boat cover

Interior:
White leather trimmed out in red and black
2 way adjustable swivel buckets
4 person rear bench seat
Under floor storage
Under seat storage
2 person cuddie
2 roof hatch vents
Storage pockets
Several cup holders
Custom cabinets
Tilt steering wheel
White leather wrapped steering wheel
Black leather padded arm rail

Performance:
Stainless prop
Alpha SST outdrive
Outdrive cooler
Split air powered exhaust "silent choice"

Electronics:
Uniden depthfinder gauge
Electronic hatch opener
Alpine A/M F/M Cass w/ CD changer and amp w/ remote
12" sub-woofers
Cuddie lighting
Marine battery cut-off
Engine compartment test power source
Engine compartment lighting

1989 Oklahoma trailer:

Trailer is in very nice shape, although it needs tires. Tires are dye rotted. Brakes and lights work as they should. trailer is black w/ red & white stripes. Very little rust and shows very well.

Dual axle
Alloy wheels
Leaf spring style
Surge brakes
2" ball
Hand winch
Tie down straps and chain

$3500 - FOR BOTH - NO TRADES

Downers Grove - 60515

PICS COMING IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO ......... ONLY HAVE 1 RIGHT NOW

PICT0685.jpg

NORDY - thanx for the reply. The buyer called me @ midnight last night and came by cash in hand. As suspected I knew the first person that saw the boat would buy it. boat was extra clean w/ only 364 hours on it.

BTW - How is the sale of your Buick going? I have only fielded a few calls on the Turbo T that i have for sale. I thought for sure that car would go fast. I think Turbo Buicks are a dying breed.