Well we got some of that funny white AKA snow down here in Florida.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Here are a few pics I took. I'm in the Ocala area and apparently we had a few little flurries last night. By the time I woke up most of it had already melted, but I did manage to get a few pics.

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 474
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 462
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 431
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 447
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 442
Man thats all you got!!!!

Ive got 18" of this white stuff stacked everywhere, even about 6 feet high on the side of my driveway..

I bet your freezing :)

BW

Man thats all you got!!!!

Ive got 18" of this white stuff stacked everywhere, even about 6 feet high on the side of my driveway..

I bet your freezing :)

BW

I am freezing, I'm used to sipping Pina Colada's on the beach, not drinking hot Cocoa!;):D

I am freezing, I'm used to sipping Pina Colada's on the beach, not drinking hot Cocoa!;):D

LOL.......... Holy smolt it snows in Florida that has got to really stink:mad:

We have had some light dusting up here in Indiana lately also.

Attachments

• noname.jpg
    noname.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 152
We got sleet here in DeLand.

No kidding....I was in Deland early this am setting up our layout for a model train show at the fairgrounds when the wintry mess started. On the way from Jax, we ran into some decent sleet/freezing rain on I-95 S at Palm Coast. Get to Deland, then about 7:30 it starts snow/sleet mixture. Craziest weather I have seen in a long time.

Watching FL people drive in sleet/snow or freezing rain, now that would be a great spectator sport.:)

Global warming flakes, good one!