Well, the GN is finally at the body shop gettin fixed (pics)

WakkoSS

Still need an upper control arm for the front D/S, P/S reservoir and inner fenderwell, but the frame damage is just a dimple and the rad support is barely bent (about an inch inward). Overall the damage isn't bad at all.

Attachments

• NoseApart3.JPG
    NoseApart3.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 180
  • NoseApart.JPG
    NoseApart.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 167
  • NoseApart2.JPG
    NoseApart2.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 162
  • DriverSide.JPG
    DriverSide.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 166
WOW, dont think Dr. Dent can fix that... where you been man?

This looks like the perfect time to install a front mount intercooler :D

I had no idea that your car got hit, what happened?
BW

I've been spending the majority of my "car time" on my Charger and haven't been on here nearly as much as I used to be. Over four months ago I was leaving a funeral when some kid ran the red light and T boned me. It happened right in the jurisdiction I worked at, so there were TONS of cops on scene and since it was a family funeral, my enter extended (Italian) family was present. Talk about MAYHEM. My 82 year old grandfather was in the passenger seat with no belt on and ended up in my lap. He hit the center console, shoving it over a bit but fortunately not damaging it. He has Alzheimers and no recollection of the crash. I had JUST had the car painted and put the new shoes on it too. Oh well, at least his insurance company paid out quickly and the body shop is competant. Here's crash scene pics and a pic of VendorDefendor's GN and my "other" money pit. :)

Attachments

• Olds.JPG
    Olds.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 144
  • GnScene.JPG
    GnScene.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 144
  • DriverSide.JPG
    DriverSide.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 141
  • GNCharger.JPG
    GNCharger.JPG