Well... the 4th TurboBuick Video Is Done... Check it out!

Originally posted by GNflyby
I would appreciate that, especially if it makes it better for some people to download and view it. Thank you, Nelson. :)

I have limited bandwitdh so I will PM (and already have PM'd) anyone that cant use your link with my link.

Super! Hopefully I'll have some video clips to contribute, if the weather ever cooperates here.

That was Bad to the Bone! The Vader and Thorogood, hard to top, but I know you will. You are doing a great service to our cars and owners.
Look into Deep Purple and more Thorogood-with Gear Jammer.

I will start on Video# 5, after the Nats are over and I get some new material. Besides I need a break!... :cool:

I will start on Video# 5, after the Nats are over and I get some new material. Besides I need a break!... :cool:

You deserve it:cool:

Nelson did you get a flight:confused:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
You deserve it:cool:

Nelson did you get a flight:confused:

Confused is the word! I can make a decent video, but I can't for the life of me find a flight. I'm just no good when it comes to Airports and that sort of thing. If you can help me in any way I would be sooooo greatful. Thanks, Nelson. :)

Hey Travis, if it's not too much trouble,
email or PM me your flight details, maybe we can get on the same flight with you.

Confused is the word! I can make a decent video, but I can't for the life of me find a flight. I'm just no good when it comes to Airports and that sort of thing. If you can help me in any way I would be sooooo greatful. Thanks, Nelson. :)

Hey Travis, if it's not too much trouble,
email or PM me your flight details, maybe we can get on the same flight with you.

Nelson my wife is a pro at this stuff:eek: I will hook this up in the am for you. E-mail me your full name and your Son's full name, I will work this out:cool:

All four videos are awesome, you have to put these on DVD, I would be first in line to buy one. Can't wait for your next one. :cool:

Nelson

Great work man,,,,,,

I will get you a smoke shot of the TTA if wells will allow that and Tarvis sends me my walbro:D

Ty

hey

Im with ya Bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you damn big city hick:D

Sorry i missed your call, I have the boss with me this week, call ya after wednesday:)

SEND ME MY PUMP:mad:

J/K

Later man:)

I have the boss with me this week

So we now what you were doing all week:D

Attachments

• bow28.gif
    bow28.gif
    31.8 KB · Views: 170
hey

You know it brother:D

Supposed to be getting a promotion this week, hop I dont have to get on my knees to seal the deal:p

I will have my laptop on the road checking in an you guys:cool:

Supposed to be getting a promotion this week, hop I dont have to get on my knees to seal the deal

If you have to, pray it is over quick:D :D

A promotion, you just got this job. Geezzz you must be feeding this guy a bus load..........LMAO

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool: Dude these vids are Freakin AWESOME!!! Keep em comin please. I hope before long I can send some of my pics and vids. Thanks!!!!:D

NJ

They actually hired me with intent of being promoted to national Sales manager,,they just wanted me on board and then they give the currnet national Sales Manager the AXE:eek:

Later, to bad no combines in Jersey or i would come stay with ya;)