Well Saddam, it won't be long now

Captain Mark

Lights are out in Baghdad. Special Forces have been through most of the palaces..............Shouldn't be long now.

I just saw the Syrian amb. to the UN. What a gem he was! We should roll on into Syria while we are this close.

How come I'm the only one who thinks he's dead already. I think they got him the first night...no?

One thing is for sure... Sadaam cannot even speak or he would have recorded a message. Either way, that puts him out of the picture. We'll know for sure soon.

Saddam is a survivor. If he is not dead he is out of the country. He is worth about 50 billion dollars so it will become nescessary to track him down before he finances a plot to kill us.

Originally posted by Turbo__Tim
Saddam is a survivor. If he is not dead he is out of the country. He is worth about 50 billion dollars so it will become nescessary to track him down before he finances a plot to kill us.
That'd be a bummer to have that much moola but be forced to live like a snake for the rest of your life. Wait. Maybe that's not a good analogy. Even a snake comes out of his hole to see the light of day. :p