well i am officially old

You were old 10 years ago :p

I'm 39 (no, really) - hitting the big 40 this year. I have a couple of guys that work for me that are fresh out of college. I feel like a geezer around them.

Jim

W0W!....all of you guys are younger than me!!...(I just turned 56 in January!) :eek: THAT does make me feel really old!...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Claude :biggrin:

I'm 39 (no, really) - hitting the big 40 this year. I have a couple of guys that work for me that are fresh out of college. I feel like a geezer around them.

Jim

LOL, I know how ya feel. I'll be 40 in June and I am 'old dude' around the younger crowd now.:mad:

Boy oh boy 65 in July & you guys feel old Whatcha gonna feel like at my age? Im still working out Just bench,curls, flys& walking Plus the ole lady is 15yrs younger Try to keep up with that It isnt getting easier

i turn 37 in a month..i feel like i am 100.
life is way overrated, been a rough few years

35, but act 18. Which is a problem. No really I guess I act 26, which is a little better. Why is that I feel 104 on my way to work though?:tongue:

I turned 55 two weeks ago and boy have the AARP ads and all the other old fart stuff been filling up the mailbox lately. Senior citizen discounts though.

I may be 55 physically; I'm still 18 mentally just get in the car with me, I'll show you.

Mikey

LOL, I know how ya feel. I'll be 40 in June and I am 'old dude' around the younger crowd now.:mad:

I'll also be 40 in July, where did the last twenty years go?:eek: I've been asking people at work, what went faster 20-40 or 40-60. Everyone has been saying 40-60

I'll also be 40 in July, where did the last twenty years go?:eek: I've been asking people at work, what went faster 20-40 or 40-60. Everyone has been saying 40-60

I would say 40-60 because 40-55 only took a few weeks to go by.

Mikey