Weld Rims on the car as promised

80booya

Here they are!!!!! Let me know what you all think..I can take it good or bad........

Attachments

• new wheels.jpg
    new wheels.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 808
  • side GN NEW RIMS.jpg
    side GN NEW RIMS.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 815
I think they look GREAT ,what models ,don`t look familiar?
Guys these are brand spankin new from Weld racing....I am the first one to get these direct from Weld I got them before Jugs Or Scummit.........I am a dealer for these guys I promise to get the best prices for you all as well.....They have 6 new designs now avaliable to the public......These are called the Vitesse R/T series......thanks PM me with any questions please...thanks Tim

Looks like one of the TSO cars now. All you need is a chute. I like them, they are different.:cool:

here are all the styles guys.....

Attachments

• wheels Classic.jpg
    wheels Classic.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 677
  • wheels Magnum III.jpg
    wheels Magnum III.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 685
  • wheels Vektor.jpg
    wheels Vektor.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 659
  • wheels Vitesse.jpg
    wheels Vitesse.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 674
  • wheels Weldstar.jpg
    wheels Weldstar.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 654
Very bad azz. It's about time Weld stepped up to the plate and designed something new. Those look great. We need some more pics tho from all angles. Sweet!

Very bad azz. It's about time Weld stepped up to the plate and designed something new. Those look great. We need some more pics tho from all angles. Sweet!
I ill this weekend when its gonna be around 50 I will pull it out and shine it up and snap some shots......I am pleased the way they look on the car.......

How many sets of wheels have you gone through....it must be nice to have disposable income. Looks Really Good Tim