Weld Pro Stars, any interest?

Remediation1

I HAVE A SET OF WELD PRO STARS, 15 X 4 FRONTS-15 X 8 REARS ON MY GN NOW. NO RUBBING, SO I'M GUESSING PROPER BACK SPACING. THE RIMS ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION, CENTER CAPS ARE OK. LOOKING FOR ABOUT $475.00 FOR THE SET, WILL SPLIT SHIPPING

THANKS FOR LOOKING

WOULD TAKE PARTIAL TRADE FOR CLEAR PARKING LENS COVERS

THERE ARE A SET OF ET DRAGS ON THE REARS THAT HAVE ALOT OF RUBBER LEFT THAT I WOULD SELL WITH THE SET FOR A TOTAL PRICE OF $550.00 SLIT SHIPPING

JUST WANT TO GET RID OF THEM. BOUGHT NEW WHEELS/TIRES. CAN SEND PICS ON CAR, DON'T WANT TO MESS AROUND MEASURING BACK SPACING $500.00 SHIPPED

Will you split them up? I'm interested in the front rims / tires.

Thanks,

Steve.

PayPal sent.

Please pack them good.

Aluminum wheels are aesy to damage the way the shippers handle them.

HELLOOOOOO???

You have had my money since DEC 19/04

You haven't returned any of my PM's or emails.

What's up???

Get in touch with me.

Hey Darrick Dysland I have filed a claim against you at PayPal.

I don't want the wheels anymore!

I want my money!!!

Oh and I sent you an email stating so, I also sent you a PM stating the same thing.

PayPal just sent me conformation that my claim is being looked into.

I am going to let my credit card company know on Monday just to cover the bases.

Whats the deal?????

This guy supposedly owns his own buisness, too!!

Let everyone know anymore info you get on this shiester so he'll never get a chance to screw with anybody elses money!!

Holy Cow, it amazes me that several people have jumped on this without getting both sides of the story. I only have a few things to say 1.) When Chris and I first made the initial contact we were both having some email issues. I'm not sure what Chris's were, but mine had to do with all of my email being routed thru my office which just underwent a computer change about a month ago and I'm still trying to have the bugs worked out. From there the emails are sent to my home, laptop etc... 2.) I also sent Chris an email on Jan. 3, which he told me he never got, explaining that I was having a problem getting the wheel locks off, I coundn't find the key. After inquiring locally for a couple of days I was told I would have to take the car to a place like Tires Plus which would have a tool that would split the locks. No problem, other than the car doesn't drive very well in 9" of snow with slicks. What I finally ended up doing was going to my local Sears store and buying two deep well sockets with an I.D. slightly smaller than the O.D. of the locks and forcing them on. Once they were on I was lucky enough to be able to remove them with a breaker bar. 3.) I noticed that Chris was very quick to explain that he was being taken for the money. However I didn't see in his posts that I told him the wheels were now boxed for shipment and it was his choice rims or refund. He went for the refund which was fine and was returned to him within 24hrs. I also made sure I sent him the extra $14.80 which he was charged as a service fee to make sure he got a full refund. As for the PMs he sent me, I explained to him I only ckeck this site when I'm looking to buy/sell items.:confused: Please inquire about these things before you rush to judge. I recently purchased wheels from an individual out of Florida. He ran around for two days during lunch and after work trying to get them packaged at several locations to ensure that they would not be damaged during shipping. I Paypal ed him an additional $30.00 for his trouble. Nobody was ever going to try to beat Chris out of anything.

After the initial contact my email was sorted out and functioning normal.
I never did get that email about a delay.

I did mention that Darrick had the wheels ready to ship Monday in my post that is now located in feedback.
Read my next to last post here.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144345

With no replies to my emails or PM's this just had a bad feel to it after a while.

I will say that once I sent him a notice that I filed a claim things went very quickly.

I will send him the extra if PayPal doesn't charge me for the handling of the digits.

For those of you reading this...
I would suggest exchanging phone numbers so you can cover all the contact bases.

I know I am going to make it standard procedure from now on.

Glad it worked out for the buyer.
But under no circumstances...none...is an unexplained 2-3 week delay in shipping acceptable without the buyer having been previously informed.
Dec 19th to Jan 3rd is over two weeks.
I'd have reacted the same way, and I've bought and sold tons of parts on this board.
S.

Chris I tried emailing you back last night, but the message was undeliverable. It basically said I could still take the tires off the Warriors, they would be $328/pr, & that price was only $.12 more than what Summit gets for a new pair of 15X8.5's. I'll knock off $.12 off my price if it will help make the sale. Thanks & let me know if you're interested.