Weld Racing pro star rims

Weld Racing Pro stars.....Rears are 15x9 with 4 1/2 inch back spacing. GM bolt pattern. Fronts are 15x3 1/2 with 1 3/4 back spacing. GM bolt pattern. Have all lug nuts, rear lugs are open end and fronts are regular ones. (not all of them are in the pics) valve stems and center caps. lugs are 12mmx1.5. Rims are in great shape. very little use..... they fit on my GN nicely.... $600.00.shipped.US only . located in Bloomington, Illinois Add 3 % for paypal or send as a gift.

Attachments

• IMG_1031.JPG
    IMG_1031.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1032.JPG
    IMG_1032.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1005.JPG
    IMG_1005.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0163.JPG
    IMG_0163.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 127
Interested in the fronts if you'll separate them. Let me know. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Interested in all. What size tire did you run? Any rubbing in the frame rail or fender? Any curb rash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next in line....also, I have the same questions as the above poster. I don't want to have to roll the fender lips or notch the frame on my car.

Thanks!

Interested in all. What size tire did you run? Any rubbing in the frame rail or fender? Any curb rash?

No curb rash. Have about 50 miles on them at the most. Everything cleared. Had to slightly roll the lip, but I lowered my car almost 4 inches 275/60's on rear. 26" on front

Last edited:
Were you running a 275 hour n the rear? I'll take pending answer.

Damn autocorrect. I meant a 275 tire. I take it they are excellent shape from your comments.