Weld Draglights(4) in CT W/Hoosier QTP's

QuickBuick87

Cleaning out garage. Got a set of 4 Weld Draglights:

Fronts are 15x7's with Goodyear 215-70-R15's. Tires are like new!

Rears are 15x8.5 with Hoosier Quick Time Pro's. DOT legal and have a TON of life left!!

Wheels are not perfect, have a few nicks here and there BUT unless your puting them on a 100 point show car, they're real nice!! They look awesome on my GN(see pic below). And that pic was before I cleaned them. Looking for $400.00 for the set and believe me first to see them will buy! These wheels are in North Central Connecticut and are PICK UP ONLY. I will not ship these, local sale only. NO lug nuts.

Also have a set of T-Type / Turbo T wheels, NO center caps. $200 will take these. Just need a good cleaning.

Also have a set of WS6 GNX style wheels. Two are gold, two are black. They are NOT a set of four fronts. They are 2 fronts, 2 rears but I do have the spacers and wheels are nice! Just need to paint/power coat the gold wheels and you've got a nice set. Looking for $350 obo on these. I was going to put them on the GN, but decided I kinda like the look of the stock GN wheels.

Again, all these wheels are LOCAL pick-up only.

Attachments

• resize GN.jpg
    resize GN.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 244
Those T wheels need acid cleaning?

Any tires on them?

I might take them. :smile:

NO tires on the wheels. As for the acid, well you can if you want but they might clean up with just a good wheel cleaner. If your interested, I can give you a little better price if you buy me a Hooter burger.......:D

Ken

Those do look sick on your car! Very nice ride! Please post up if you don't sell local and decide to ship.

You around tomorrow at all in the afternoon?

Gotta see 'em before buying anything even the burger. :p

I hope you have 4 T center caps. for them to throw in. ;)

Great Weld wheels, great deal. Ken is a good guy.

What an awful looking GN though! ;)

Ill take the welds. Let me know when i can come up with the cash.