Weld Alumastar Wheels and Tires

drdan1341

Good looking set of weld alumastar racing wheels, fronts are 15x4 with tires, backs are 15x10 with a 5 inch backspace, 5x4.75 GM bolt pattern, with lugnuts, caps and spacers. Rear tires are 275/50 15 Nitto Drag Radials. Never taken to the track, never burned out on, just street driven on a buick grand national show car for maybe 500 miles. Check the prices at Summit and Discount Tire, these are are not prostars, these are the 2 piece alumastar that would run about $2000 complete with tires, lugs, caps, etc. if bought separately new. Rears wheels are drilled for tire screws. These fit in the stock wheel well with a 1/4" spacer that is included, $1200 Call Dan 602-509-5498

Attachments

• weld wheels.jpg
    weld wheels.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 623
Thanks Dan! Let me know what kind of dirt bikes your looking at here in Tucson on craigs list, I will check em out for ya! Nice Pantera too!

Thanks Dan! Let me know what kind of dirt bikes your looking at here in Tucson on craigs list, I will check em out for ya! Nice Pantera too!

lucky guy you. i would have bought them if i had the money. i really need a set of track tires and rims.