Weld 17'' rims one of a kind, SMC kit

cfish462

For sale are 4 one of a kind 17 X 8.5 weld rims. I work at a rims shop and had these professionally straitened. Then the entire wheel polished, even the backs. The centers powdercoated black (front and back) and then clear coated. These look awsome, guaranteed to be the only gn with these. There are also brand new kumho tires, 255/45/17 and 235/45/17, the rears have less than 20 miles on them, the fronts have less than 70 miles. I drove it to the strip once with slicks on different rims on the rear, less than an hour of driving on these rims. Only noticable problems the front were rubbing on something on the inside so less than 1/16 of metal was scraped off, but nothing to affect performance, also my friend backed it out and lightly curb rashed a small section on one wheel, not eye catching or anything. The wheels require a 8mm spacer in the rear, which i will include. Im asking $900 plus shipping, or if you are so cal you can pick them up.

Also the older SMC progressive kit, everything including extra alky and oil, intructions, etc. $200 plus shipping obo

-Im looking for two 15x7/ two 15x8 -3.5 b.s. weld 5 stars, any condition as i plan to do the same to these rims as well, polish/powdercoat.

Thanks

Attachments

• svo 001.jpg
    svo 001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 210
  • svo 002.jpg
    svo 002.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 206
  • ccc 014.jpg
    ccc 014.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 201
I am interested in the alky kit. Could you get pics of the rest of the kit?