weird #'s on scanmaster

TurboToy

4PLAYN
been chasing a knock problem a lower boost around 6-10 i get 10 or below degrees of knock. went for a drive to run the #'s and my recall said i had 590's o2 and 6.3 degrees of knock! usually my 02's are mid 7's to lower 8's with the same amount of KR is there anything i can go and check or re adjust or anything my new chip has not arrived but i want to be better in tune when it gets here.

here is how the car is set up now and tell me if something is off
43 line off
cr43ts gaped at 35
boost is set at 15lbs
tps is .44
the only #'s i see off the charts is block learn is 105 and specs are 118-135
and lv8 is 48 and specs are 30-40
all #'s are at idle

I did not see what chip this is with and what your new chip is going to be. I would try a Thrasher as they have less timing then some of the other chips out there.

all the fuel system is upgraded: welbro 340 with hot wire and on rail fuel guage, the idle pressure is about 38 and when R's are brought up the fuel pressure goes right to 43psi, the chip i have now is a pit bull (was in the car) and the chip that is comming is a jay carter street chip, injecters are 868's the car ran better i think before the orginal mass air went out and i put the LT1 with translater on it and the last mod i put on it was power plate but that is spost to get rid of some knock not cause it. if anyone has any other ideas please do tell i could use the info. thanks again:confused:

The fuel pressure should go up higher than 43 #'s when you hit boost. It should rise 1# per pound of boost pressure. Verify that first because lack of fuel is what can cause serious damage.

When is the KR and low O2's happening? What mph? How are you driving it when it happens? Does it happen right after a downshift? Is it happening just as the boost comes up in transistion or after it has settled at maximum?

The ScanMasters do pick up low O2's sometimes since the unit scans every 1.5 seconds. So it can grab the O2 number during throttle tip-in and it not really be a lean problem since the cruise O2 numbers are quite lean. If the O2 numbers and the KR happens at the same time (mph), it is diagnosed differently than if they happen at separate times.

still there....

i recived my new chip and installed it and the problem has seem to become worse if i am in 3rd gear at a stop and i get in it i get the boost to 15psi and as soon as it feels like the stall hits i show 12 degrees of knock or more i i let out but i did that a few times and still had just as much and it will do it from a 20 mph punch alll this knock is happoning below 3 volts my scanmaster is not even recording it. i do not hear any ping or clatter the car just looses power it feels like. when i am crusing at 60 or so i feel a kinda like miss but its only after i let up on the pedal a little kinda like the converter is pulling type feel, i have no idea at this point i had none of this before the new tranny, power plate and LT1 mass air meter any info anyone can give will be great thanks again.:confused: