Weight reduction or put that money in motor?

I believe its a 36mm bar from an 80's camaro or firebird with the hi-po suspension. Its a pretty common swap. I got mine from Kirban. You might find one in a junkyard, just make sure you measure it first.

Someone was selling them powdercoated in the for sale section. I dont know if they were hollow..

Also when you say 4500 converters do you mean stall is 4500? Im thinking typo.if for some reasonstall is that high it maybe a combination issue. Also I think you can def push that turbo more. How much not sure. Do the weight savings see how it is but I think for your goal alky w chip is def in order or race fuel w chip..

Also when you say 4500 converters do you mean stall is 4500? Im thinking typo.if for some reasonstall is that high it maybe a combination issue. Also I think you can def push that turbo more. How much not sure. Do the weight savings see how it is but I think for your goal alky w chip is def in order or race fuel w chip..
No I was referring to my old 9 sec stage 2 9 inch ptc converter..... my converter on this car stalls at 3200

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app