Webers roller cam

Mike60

Hi guys,

After reading the "budget roller cam fiasco" thread, I would like to know if anyone has used the Webers kit that is posted on there website??? Looking to purchase one in the near future and any advice would be helpfull??? Please no flaming vendors just want to know who makes a good one.

Thanks

The "fiasco" cam from a few years ago is not the same cam they're selling now. I never bought anything from Weber's, but they seem to be a completely reputable shop.

Weber Racing was never a part of the "budget/econo" camshaft situation.

I have installed/used many of their available billet roller camshafts and all parts are top quality.

K.

I have BEAT the H-LL out of thier 206-206 billet roller for 24,000 miles & it is still perfect. Just had the motor down and cam checked out perfect. Not to mention thier nose gear is a great set up and thier customer service is next to none. Great guys to deal with and WILL take care of you. :wink:

m233roller said:
I have BEAT the H-LL out of thier 206-206 billet roller for 24,000 miles & it is still perfect. Just had the motor down and cam checked out perfect. Not to mention thier nose gear is a great set up and thier customer service is next to none. Great guys to deal with and WILL take care of you. :wink:

What he said... except mine was a 214/214. In fact I have it for sale in parts wanted.

Sully