Weber Racing Engines

jmccurdy

In the market for a new engine for the GN, I want a 10 sec stroker motor:biggrin: and sounds like weber is the way to go. Has anybody delt with Bryan and how are the motors??

Good and Smart people to deal with. If you go there, you will not be dis-appointed with the work...:smile:

As far as the Great Lakes region is concerned, Dan @ DLS or Weber Racing is the way to go. Weber still might have some shortblocks already built ready to go. Might want to call them. Dan has a lot of motors he is working on and could be 6+ months out.

Ive dealt extensively with Brian.. he's a good dude. I'd highly recommend him.

They did my shortblock and I'm very pleased with it so far. Bryan is knowlegable and honest. I highly recommend them as well.

weber racing

I was just wondering if anyone has an engine being built right now by weber. They have had my friends engine now for atleast 2 months, I know they are known for doing really awesome work but we've only been able to get someone to either email back or call maybe once or twice. We've tried emailing several times but never hear anything. The money was mostly prepaid so we just wanted to know what was going on.thanks

I was just wondering if anyone has an engine being built right now by weber. They have had my friends engine now for atleast 2 months, I know they are known for doing really awesome work but we've only been able to get someone to either email back or call maybe once or twice. We've tried emailing several times but never hear anything. The money was mostly prepaid so we just wanted to know what was going on.thanks

I've NEVER called there and not been able to speak directly with Bryan.

OP, I saw on there site that they have a stroked 4.1 engine ready to go no waiting.

the turnaround time has been awful so far, it's been atleast 8 weeks and we still haven't heard anything for about 3 weeks now. They never said it was going to take over 2 months turnaround.

i think if you are going to use a well know engine builder,be prepaired to wait.i am not using weber but a very good builder and have been waiting 3 months.if you want it done right be prepaired to wait

the turnaround time has been awful so far, it's been atleast 8 weeks and we still haven't heard anything for about 3 weeks now. They never said it was going to take over 2 months turnaround.

That doesn't suprise me I guess. Any idea if they have short blocks available for purchase already assembled?