WE4 ? WE2 ? WH1?

We4 is a all blacked out t type and is the only car that has black bumpers and no header panel emblem. Also they only came with all grey interiors with regular t wheels and no rear spoiler they look very much like a Gn these we4 's were 1987 only and 1547 were made

We2 is a grand national

Wh1 is the designer series paint upper 1/2 of car is black body line up and the lower body line down is also black and in the middle of the car was grey this car was the only non grand national to come with a rear spoiler from the factory. They have chrome bumpers and t wheels . These were made from 84-86 only . Also I have seen these with grey and maroon interiors not sure if you could get any other interior color?

Correct on the interior options for the wh1's, only gray and maroon.

Also, very few intercooled WH1's were made (463). I love have a color lay out that most non-Buick people have seen.

we4 notice black bumpers/ no rear spoiler/ no header panel emblem/ t wheels/ t emblems / no regal emblems on the quarter panels
IMG_0473.png

IMG_6815.png

IMG_3233.png

we2 = grand national
IMG_7653.png

IMG_7675.png

IMG_8620.png

wh1 notice the spoiler / chrome bumpers like every other normal regal/has regal emblems on the quarters/ see the emblem on the header panel/ regular t wheels
IMG_5138.png

IMG_5540.png

these are not pics and im not taking credit for them !!!! i just pulled them off google

I seen an '86 gray/black with gray leather int...

They also had two tone paint in '87

The 2 tone paint in 1987 was the d84 designer series. Those were usually similar colors together like light blue with dark blue or gold with brown or rosewood with burgundy these cars did not have a rear spoiler and pretty all the ones I have seen all had the chrome trim