we will be baaaaack

Ricardo,

Good to see you are still around and going for it with a new project! I live in St. Augustine, so definantly post up when you the project is done and you go out with it. My project(bustang) is hopefully nearing completion! Hope family is good!

-Alex

Ricardo,

Good to see you are still around and going for it with a new project! I live in St. Augustine, so definantly post up when you the project is done and you go out with it. My project(bustang) is hopefully nearing completion! Hope family is good!

-Alex

Everything is great. Nice to hear from you. How is marrried life?

Maybe one of these days we will cross path at the tower shops. I go to South Florida once in a while, I am sure you do also. We miss Florida, GA is not everything we expected.

Take care!

Everything is great. Nice to hear from you. How is marrried life?

Maybe one of these days we will cross path at the tower shops. I go to South Florida once in a while, I am sure you do also. We miss Florida, GA is not everything we expected.

Take care!

Married Life is fun. I have a 9 month old baby girl, who is a bundle of joy, and growing quicker then I can keep track. We actually went to tower shops the last time we were down there(beginning of june), that show is shadow of its former self unfortunantly.:(

We love N. Fla..I am 2 hours or less from Orlando, Jacksonville, Daytona, Gainsville, or the State Boarder..also St. Augustine is growing place..so that is good. The one thing we do miss is our friends, all my buick brothers, and cuban food!

I need to call Lee one of these days, actually had lunch with him @ the end of 07, when Jackie was about 6 months pregnant if I remember correctly.

Still working for GM I presume? I am with a local Ford dealer up here. The dealer ship is a whole 3 tenths of a mile from my new townhouse!:D

Take it easy,
Alex

Project not going as fast as I would like. but here are some updated pictures.

LSX motor is in!

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 477
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 501
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 487
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 478
Ricardo, remember good things happen to those who wait! killer build but you always went the exrta mile to get her done. we miss ya down here in S.Fla.

hey ricardo remenber where you started back in ct,

I remeber Ct and street racing in Danbury and in NYC. Back then no one knew much about the Buick Turbo V6 and they were easy prey. WOW that was 23 years ago!

:cool:

23 years ago i was 7 lol!!!!!! And in 97 i tried to buy a 87gn i was 18 the car was $8000 my dad and the bank told me no !!! Nice build by the way...You gonna go massacre some 1/8th mile guys or come north and run the Quarter?

23 years ago i was 7 lol!!!!!! And in 97 i tried to buy a 87gn i was 18 the car was $8000 my dad and the bank told me no !!! Nice build by the way...You gonna go massacre some 1/8th mile guys or come north and run the Quarter?

Funny you mention 1/8 mile, which is very popular down here. I REFUSED to do 1/8 mile. Drag racing is suposed to be 1/4 not 1/8 not 1000 feet. I will ONLY DO 1/4 mile!

With all due respect and no disrespect,why are all you fast Buick guys going to the v8 LS engine.:confused:The Buick is known because it was only a V-6 and man you have proven how fast they really can go.So with all the new Blocks and head technology for the v-6 and many other newer parts why the LS platform >Again no disrespect I am a newbie to the v-6 stuff and just curious as I see alot of this stuff on the v-8 tech on this board.Either way good luck with a nice project.

Kevin