We got off with a warning....funny twist.

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Friend swung by and picked me up in his vette to do some logging and race a guy that called him out with a turbo ls fox body. The vette is a 98 and has a fully built motor/trans with a F1 procharger/21 psi/ E85 a.k.a. its really fast. So we do a few pulls and check the IAT's and adjust here and there, etc and she's running like raped ape.
Meet up with the fox body and do 3 pulls from a 40 roll to "the speed limit" and beat him everytime by a car.
Fast forward to later...we are merging on to a interstate and my friend rolls into just for a second and lifted. At the same time his radar detector goes nuts and we are lit up. Great.....a trooper we are done. He told us he clocked us at 70 and asked for license and reg and for my friend to step outta the car a(friend is unbucking his race harness to get out) and they walked to the back of the car. Friend tells the cop he kicked it for a second and says he sorry. Then the trooper asked my friend what the sticker on the back window of the vette says. Friend says "Dirty Love"...cop asks, what's that supposed to mean? Friend says, I don't know I think its a drift team. Cops , say oh.. ok ill let you off with a warning. Lol no joke ...just like that. We are still laughing about it, I told him he needs to get a lotto ticket to try his luck further.

A "Dirty Love" sticker on his car, Two guys driving around in it together? You do know what that looks like don't you? LOL :D