We Brake for Corvettes T Shirt

jdodman

Pedal Masher !!!
Anyone know who wound up with the Kirban T Shirts "We Brake for Corvettes " ?? I am told, as part of the mystery turbo 6 license rights, where by GM sold the licensing to some individual, Kirban had to get rid of the shirts.

Rumor has it that someone picked them up in Florida, (all of them) cheap and is either going to start selling on Ebay, or wait until the whole licensing thing gets worked out...
I liked those shirts and wanted to pick up a couple for the spring..
Anyone out there have any inside infomation ??

Pete ???
:confused:

Joe 1320

Although they have not arrived yet, I took your advice and called Poston. They are still selling the T-shirts, and as an aside, the turbo 6 head rest covers, that JAX stopped selling...
I stocked up and bought 3 shirts. We shall see if they arrive before GM gets around to calling them...

Thanks for the suggestion.

Joe

That really stinks! Just one more thing for those e-bay pirates to inflate the price of. I have one but was planning on getting another but I guess I waited too long.

What if someone were to scan the image and "share it with friends" who could print it on iron-on paper so we could make our own? No problem with making one for personal use, is there?