Way into the cabin from the engine bay...

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok, trying to stick this god darn wire from the engine bay to the crew compartment and it won't fit! Trying to use the little passage way that exists where the wires run from behind the glove compartment to the engine bay. The size of the plug is about 1/2" by I'd say 7mm's. It's the LC-2 extension wire. I can't drill any holes either. Anyone? How the hell do I do this. It's eatin' my lunch.

run it though the speedometer cable grommet or the cruise grommet below steering column or through the shifter cable grommet under console ...
or drill a hole

I would run it under the car on the driver side where the transmission shifer cable goes like PaceCarta mentioned.

There is a 6 or 7mm bolt that holds the bracket and grommet in. its between the plastic fender and the body of the car. take that off and the grommet falls out.

Oh ok cool. I'll look for that stuff. Can't do the trans cable though as it's a small hole and well caulked by the factory. Not sure this would fit through there. :( But will look at the other options, thanks.

Is this it? These aren't bolts though, they appear to be self tapping sheet metal screws. Did I find the right one?

Attachments

• grommet.JPG
    grommet.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 91