wastegate

if youre looking for the RG45 (vband) the cheaper out (and better option because it comes complete with all springs) is the precision PW46 at around 320 new

I have a Innovative Polish Billet Aluminum Waste gate with a 9 pound spring and i do have extra flanges if you need $275.00 ship. I do have pics but the site won't let me down load them, If you have a e-mail i can send them to you.

I have a turbonetic mark2 and dont hold the presure on my new turbo 71/68 presicion

I have the same one on my stage II motor and it work's great and holds pressure and i have a old school P trim 76 turbo This Waste gate I am selling is the same thing and was on a low ten second 109 motor,.

Trust me my car with a stage motor in it and the same gate hold's at 19 pounds with no problem and my chip is programmed for 25 pounds and i am trying to get it there. ,Are you sure your's is plum the right way?

I check everything and nothing maybe i have to port the housing or change the spring

You can't port the housing because the valve won't seal. Are you running a 109 motor? I had two delta gates on a TE45A Turbo on a 109 motor and it held with no problem and that turbo puts out 820HP the turbo i am running on my stage motor puts out 975HP and the mark II gates works fine.

I have a atr downpipe and have a strock 3.65 Mi wastegate have like 15 years

I have a atr down pipe also on my set up, that's why your having problems holding pressure the gates to old and it's not big enough

Thanks 278 cikiller for the advice .. I have to fix the downpipe for a biger wastegate

Well it's here if you need it, I know it will work ,I have a bigger motor and a bigger turbo and i run this gate and have no problem.