Wastegate actuator bracket?

DynamicGN

I bought a new high pressure actuator from kirban, the one that came with my turbo from PT gave out. It works fine, but the placement of the actuator isnt the same as how it was from PT...PT welded a bracket to theirs to make an extra hole while kirbans just has the set holes, i guess for the stock turbo. Now my wastegate sits about an inch forward than before, the rod therefore is tilted further back and is not perfectly straight. Is this a problem? It seems to work fine now, but there is alot of pressure on the rod. Just wanted to know if I should customize this wastegate just like PT did.

TA series turbos (stock /those with removable inlet bell) use the stock style wastegate as sold by kirban

TE series turbos (those with cast in inlet) still use the stock wastegate but require the adapter bracket to mount the wastegate, some come with the wastegate welded to the adapter but some turbo vendors carry a bracket with studs that allow you to change the wastegate only without changing the adapter bracket ,

call your favorite turbo vendor (like john craig at limit) and get the adapter

this link will make things clearer
http://www.vortexbuicks-etc.com/TATEadapter.htm

I need one of these adapters. I've looked around at a few places like Full Throttle but only found the entire assembly. My actuator is pretty new so I'd rather not spend $80+
Could you point me in the direction where I can get one of these adapters ?

Thanks.