Was wondering if anyone else noticed if

Nascar83Fan

Was wondering if anyone else noticed if their car ran better with getting gas from certain gas stations over others? The other night i got gas at the shell over on sunland park and she didnt run as strong, wasnt any knock just wasnt as brisk as before pumping that in her.. Last night when i put chevron gas in, she ran a bit stronger than with the shell gas. I've gotten gas at different shell's in the past and never seen any performance drops. The temp's have been the same here, so i know it isnt due to air temp variations. Did i get not as good a batch of 91 at that shell or is it in my head?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I felt t like I noticed that on one of my daily drivers. I figured it was just my mind messing with me.... lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Not in a TB, but how about early 80's 2-stroke twins and triples? Sunoco was the fuel to use, better all around. We all used it, any other fuel and the power was way down.

A bike mag actually did an dyno test article about this. And Sunoco came out on top, by quite a bit.

It's funny to think that the only fuel I've ever pumped into the TB tank is Sunoco Ultra 93 ($$$'s). Got'a go with what works.

RemoveBeforeFlight

What was really cool, back in the day the , 1960's Sunoco had a dial to whatever octane you wanted up to 106