Wanting to buy Turbo Regal

Nascar83Fan

Ever since i had seen a '86 or '87 Grand National back in 1992 for the very first time on the street in my neighbors driveway that belonged to their friend, i had been in love with the turbo regals ever since. I've been wanting to own a Turbo Regal for a few years now, i love the way they look and the fact they are sleepers from the assembly line while having all the creature comforts with good gas mileage. :)

I'm looking for prefereably a T-Type Hard Top that hasnt been heavily modified ( i know it's very rare to find an unmodified relatively stock turbo regal these days), in good running condition with good interior and whatever options came with the car are in working condition. The condition of the paint is not a major concern, as long as it has a solid body and the frame is straight. I can worry about getting it repainted at a later time. Also preferrably i'm not looking for something that has a roll cage installed, i need to be able to put people in the back seats.

It would be solely my daily driver and a cruiser. I just don't want junk or a lemon. Even though the turbo regals are capable of going fast, i don't have any plans on taking it to any track. I don't want to beat it up and then break something on the car. Since they're very rare and it's hard to find replacement parts not to mention it's expensive to abuse them. It would be my primary means of getting around in, so i would be throwing money away if i didnt take care of the car. I really respect the turbo regals and i'm wanting to enjoy one for a very long time.

I'm looking to spend around or under $8,000, but i'm open to working with the seller on the deal. If you have something for sale please post some pictures and details of it. I'm stationed in TX so distance might be an issue. Thank you.

"I'm looking for prefereably a T-Type Hard Top that hasnt been heavily modified. I know it's very rare to find an unmodified relatively stock turbo regal these days, some upgrades are ok. In good running condition with good interior and whatever options came with the car are in working condition. The condition of the paint is not a major concern, as long as it has a solid body and the frame is straight. I can worry about getting it repainted at a later time. Also preferrably i'm not looking for something that has a roll cage installed, i need to be able to put people in the back seats."

Edited to clarify alittle better of what it was i meant.

I'm stilll looking for a good running condition daily driver turbo regal t-type preferrably a hard top, if the seats are alittle worn that is fine ( i can get seat covers for them, which isnt an issue ) . Mostly stock, working A/C, other options that the car came with also in working condition. Upgrades are fine, as long as it'll pass emissions tests, doesn't leak fluids, gets good gas mileage and it doesnt have a roll cage installed. Solid body, very little or no rust, frame is straight and . In or around the texas area, but also can work with the seller on getting a reputable transport service to get the car to where i am.

Pm's are ok, altho replies to this directly with links are better. Sometimes pm's get alittle weird.