wanted turbo for 83 t-type

Is you're toasted or rebuildable? If it's rebuildable then you can get the parts from G pop Shop for about $100 and find a local shop to assemble it or at least balance it. Go to your user controls and add a location so we have a better idea of who's near you.

hey Charlifi thanks for your help... don't know whats wrong i just know it is blowing oil out the turbo

It's Charlie. Is it blowing into the intake or exhaust? It's a simple fix if you feel like taking it apart. Your carbon seals are shot. It's time for a standard rebuild so it's not a very hard operation. Since you're in Colorado there are a few shops that can rebuild it it if you supply the parts. There's one in Utah that posts parts called Rons turbo service that would do a decent job.

gpop is a website
Home
here is there info
G-Pop Shop
22349 W War Eagle Rd
Springdale, AR 72764
Ph: 479-751-7966
Fax: 479-717-2211
here is the kit you need. Garrett T3, T4, T3/T4 Kits
i would get a hold of jase (flintbuickforlife) he was selling a turbo sometime ago. he might still have it try to pm him. i dont know but i think A.j has a extra but he might have sold it to someone here idk.

thanks usetaboost and Matt.. did not a pcv would let it do it that bad but will check. again guys thanks for all your help