Wanted to trade: for GN/Type

RED LS1

I am thinking about a GN/Ttype(prefer GN) because I have a baby and my car isn't big enough for the car seat.

Plenty more details if interested. It is an '86 Camaro. It is a race car that I drive on the street often(every other day). It is registered and insured.
It was finished a few months ago. It has been to the track once(11.33@122 spinning the tires. 1.85 60ft.) It was also meticulously broken in on the dyno and did 375 RWHP. The motor was fully built for a 250 shot to go high 9's. Everything is new but it's not perfect cosmeticly. I really don't want to get rid of it but a GN or T is the only thing that would pursade me. If I keep it i'm gonna go tens on motor and 9's on spray.

Quick Details:
Brand new 383. All forged and studded. Eagle, SRP, Cometic nitrous head gaskets, AFR CNC Eliminator heads, Victor JR. Barry Grant carb. Comp Cam and more. T-350 trans, manual V/B and 3200 stall Art Carr. Built rear with Moser axels and 4.10's. Much more.

If you have a T-Buick and would be interested in trading please PM me. Thanks

Pictures by tweekd350 - Photobucket

Attachments

• tb2.jpg
    tb2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 593
  • tb3.jpg
    tb3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 594
  • tb4.jpg
    tb4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 587
I MAY POSS BE INTERESTED IN A TRADE I HAVE AN 87 GN T63 TURBO, ALKY, 3'' DOWN PIPE SCANMASTER BUILT 200R4 TRANS 2800 STALL....U GET THE POINT CAR RUNS MID 11s ON A SAFE TUNE AND GET 25 MPG HAS WELDS ON IT NOW (ROD LIGHTS) IF INTERESTED CALL ME I LIVE IN CENTRAL JERSEY 732-299-1182

610-772-5137. Send some to me and I can call you a little later in the day.
Thanks again. If you have any questions you can PM me also

Not really. I have a lot of time and money wrapped up and probably wouldn't be satisfied with a dollar amount. You are welcome to PM me an offer or an idea of what you have to spend.
I'm looking or a car that I feel is worth what mine is. I actually may have one lined up but it's still going to be dificult to part with. :frown:

TTT...

1 more trip to the track went 11.01 @ 125 with street converter, pump gas, conservitive timing and BEAT slicks. 1.61 60ft off idle!

Anything out there to trade?